Everyone is familiar with Excel, but how many actually “Know” Excel? This course is designed to help beginning and avid users learn new tips and features in Excel. Participants will
- Become familiar with spreadsheet terminology and the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Excel (including identifying Excel window components, navigating worksheets, and downloading templates)
- Learn the basics of entering and editing text, values, and formulas, and how to save workbooks in the native Excel format, as well as in other formats
- Learn how to move and copy data and formulas, how to determine absolute and relative references, and how to work with ranges, rows, and columns
- Learn how to use simple functions, and how to easily apply formatting techniques to worksheet data
- Create and modify charts, and work with graphics
- Learn how to review workbooks for spelling errors, modify page setup, and print worksheets.
This course focuses on the skills “real users” need to be productive immediately in Microsoft Excel. Our instructor is great at modifying the training to best suit “participant needs”, so participants can ask plenty of questions, and get the answers you need.