Gain an understanding of the new trends and components of an effective performance management system. You will learn why organizations transition to performance management, and how to align your employees’ performance to the organization’s strategies. Transition your organization to a customized system to drive the development of competencies and create value for the organization, while also increasing employee engagement.
Program topics include:
- Performance Management Trends
- Components of an Effective Performance Management System
- Aligning Individual Performance to the Organization’s Strategy
- Importance of Establishing Enterprise-wide, Core and Leadership Competencies
- Effective Goal Setting Activities
- Connection Between the Performance Conversation and Employee Engagement