: To succeed in small business, you need great ideas, an entrepreneurial spirit, and competitive products or services. And one other thing: a good accounting system like QuickBooks. With our program you will learn how to track your sales and expenses all in one place and get reliable records for tax time. This QuickBooks course shows you how to use this popular business finance program to gain a clear view of your finances and keep your business in the black. Our course will help you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster. Students will receive step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process of QuickBooks.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Identify the basics for getting started with QuickBooks
• Define the steps for completing daily entry tasks
• Identify the steps to print checks, process taxes, process payroll and track expenses
• Identify the steps for creating and printing reports, invoicing, file management, and backing up information
• Comprehend and examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities
NOTE: This course does NOT include the QuickBooks program itself. Students will need to have QuickBooks Pro already installed on their computers.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Our educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: The Uniform QuickBooks Online Certification Examination (Exam) is the exam administered to candidates who want to obtain QuickBooks Online Certification.
Candidates who pass the Exam may communicate to employers they possess QuickBooks Online Certification and distinguish themselves and build credibility by having authorized use of the QuickBooks Online Certification certificate and logo.
Students must have QuickBooks Pro already installed on their computers to take this course.
The following textbooks will be provided to each student upon registration:
• QuickBooks: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks by Bonnie Biafore
• Mastering QuickBooks Pro Made Easy Video Training Tutorial Course DVD–ROM by TeachUcomp, Inc.