QuickBooks Pro Certification from World Education
World Education is proud to offer our QuickBooks Pro certification training to full time students and working professionals looking to advance their careers and enhance their earning potential. As with all of our online courses, the QuickBooks Pro program is 100% online and instructor supported to facilitate your learning.
In order to succeed in small business, you need a number of things, including motivation, an entrepreneurial spirit, and competitive products or services. You also need a robust and reliable accounting system like QuickBooks Pro.
QuickBooks Pro Certification Overview
Our QuickBooks Pro certification course will teach you how to use this popular business finance software to gain insights into your finances and ensure your business stays "in the black." Over the course of your online training, you'll learn the core concepts and functions including:
- Starting out right discover what you need to do to be ready for QuickBooks, then install and set up the software
- Satisfy the IRS use QuickBooks to maintain your accounting records to comply with tax laws
- Get right to business quickly learn to enter data, create invoices, and record and print sales receipts
- Count your money keep track of your checkbook, credit card accounts, inventory, payroll, and budgets, all in one place
- See what's what get a company snapshot that tells who needs to get paid, who owes money, and what needs to get done
- Stay on track produce common financial reports and track every dollar coming in and going out
- Prepare taxes Organize your data and simplify tax preparation
- Go online securely download bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks
Upon successful completion of your training, you will be able to:
- Identify the basics for getting started with QuickBooks
- Define the steps for completing daily entry tasks
- Identify the steps to print checks, process taxes, and process payroll
- Identify the steps for creating and printing reports, file management, and backing up information
- Comprehend the role of the business owner related to QuickBooks
QuickBooks Pro certification demonstrates your competency with this powerful financial tool, and can lead to new career opportunities and higher wages. Our "learn anytime, from anywhere" approach to learning allows you to pursue your educational goals at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home and getting started is easy using our secure online registration process. Why not get started today?
You may also be interested in these online certificare courses from World Education:
Interior Decorating and Design
LEED Green Associate
Course Access Time
We offer open enrollment in which students can sign up at any time. Students can proceed as fast or slow as they want, but must complete the program in a maximum of 12 months. If you need more time, extensions are available for a small fee.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Our educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
There are no specific prerequisites for our QuickBooks certification course. Students will need access to both a computer and the internet. Students should have basic keyboarding and computer skills, and be comfortable navigating the internet.
The intended audience for this program is individuals that are seeking to enhance their skills in the field of QuickBooks Pro.
- QuickBooks 2011 for Dummies by Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA
- Professor Teaches QuickBooks - CD-ROM
- Broadband or high-speed internet access is required. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
- Dial-Up internet connections will result in a diminished online experience. Moodle pages may load slowly and viewing large audio and video files may not be possible.
- Windows hardware configurations and processors are acceptable
- Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
- 1 GB RAM minimum recommended
- Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 and Mac OS X 10 or higher with Windows
- Web Browsers
- Google Chrome is highly recommended
- Internet Explorer is not recommended as it may not display certain menus and links
- Cookies MUST be enabled
- Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Kindle Reader App is needed for many of our courses (No special equipment needed. This can be downloaded onto your computer.)
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Media Plug-ins (These may be required depending on your course media.)
- Adobe Flash Player (Required for many of our career courses and ALL of our IT courses.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
- PowerPoint Viewer (Use this if you don''t have PowerPoint)